IMPORTANT INFORMATION - COVID-19
As COVID-19 continues to spread, and people’s health and safety become the overriding factor, the organizing committee has decide that it has to postpone the conference. We will seek to reschedule it for December 2021 and communicate appropriately in due course. With best wishes for the continued health of you and your loved ones.
- Lecturer position – Department of Tourism, University of Otago, NZ18th February 2020The Department of Tourism at the University of Otago is advertising for a new lecturer. Details are below and can also […]
- “Ethical and Responsible Tourism” – Managing Sustainability in Local Tourism Destinations1st February 2020“Ethical and Responsible Tourism” explains the methods and practices used to manage the environmental impact of tourism […]
- Funded PhD scholarships in New Zealand20th January 2020Two funded PhD Scholarships are available at the Department of Tourism, University of Otago in Dunedin to work […]
- PhD position in Innovation and Regional Development – Norway25th October 2019We are looking for candidates who want to study innovation, entrepreneurship and regional development processes. At the […]
- Summer school: The Adventures of Management, Germany22nd March 2019Summer School 2019 (14 days in Bavaria, Germany)Funded by DAAD and the Federal Foreign Offi ce of Germany (AA) Download […]